Also known as just “Anime Blogger Interrogation Game”… I was tagged by Chikorita157 to answer some questions, then post my own, tagging other bloggers in similar fashion. Other than being a convenient filler (too tired and lazy to write about anime), it seems like fun. So I’ll cut to the good stuff:
- Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives.You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
- Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so fourth. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
- In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
- To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
- Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
- To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.
1. Which anime from 2011 did you enjoy most?
A Channel…I don’t need no reason to enjoy (love) A Channel…but here’s a few.
2. Do you play video games? If so, what kinds of games do you play? Also, what consoles do you own?
I do play the video games. I mostly play Pokemon, but I also dabble in a varying degree of games. I’ve wasted more time than I care to admit playing Skyrim (without actually accomplishing anything), and I got tired of FPS multiplayer pretty quick. I still play with my friend (owns a PS3), but I have no interest in playing online with anyone else. I don’t have many games because my budgetary status won’t allow for them, but I do own a DSlite and a busted DS (to use for trading and migrating pokemon). I’m hoping to get a 3DS soon to play Black 2.
3. Do you currently study the Japanese language? If so, what method did you take? If not, why?
I’m learning in school with a native-speaking teacher (one of my scariest/favoritest teachers). I just started Japanese III and will be soon studying kanji. I’m also the Vice President of my school’s Japanese club.
4. Who are your favorite Japanese singers/composers?
I have awful tastes when it comes to music, and my preferences don’t usually fall along artist or composer lines. But, I guess Aoi Yuki is really the only Japanese singer I consistently enjoy. My favorite song being either “Sugar Loop” or “Tokei Kanransha” (don’t make me choose). But I’ve also got some Supercell as well as various anime singles (even though it goes without saying).
5. How do you taste test a show?
It’s kinda weird how I gauge to watch a show or not. If I see good things, like in Nichijou’s case, I’ll try it. Nichijou massively surpassed my expectations from the few Youtube clipes I’d seen, and I regret not seeing the whole thing sooner. But there’s also a thing where if I think it’s overhyped, like Sword Art Online, I don’t want to try it. I feel like I can’t get a real opinion of it and I’ll only see “its awsume!!1!!”, and don’t want to touch it.
Now that you know just how horrible of a person I am now, I’ll hit up my questions for 5 “new” victims of the Interrogation.
1. Do you consider any single series unwatchable?
2. Is there a single series that spring-boarded you, per se, into a wider obsession with anime?
3. Name an anime/manga character (from any series) that most closely matches you in appearance (or in personality, if you want).
4. When you read other bloggers’ posts about a series you are also watching, if they post about an episode you have yet to see, do you read it, or do you avoid it until you’ve written your own post about it?
5. If you could be present at any point on the Earth, at any point in time, when and where would you go? Explain.
And the victims are:
Marthaurion @ Marth’s Anime Blog
Tsurugiarashix @ KaminariAnime
Animekritik @ Kritik der Animationskraft
Feal87 @ EmptyBlue
Chikorita157 @ Chikorita157′s Anime Blog (returning the tag)